Friday, March 20, 2009

If You Don't Like What I Have To Say...



This was a response to a letter I got from a girl from Ireland who didn't like that I responded positively to Thugtician's "Delusional Women" video. So I'm politely telling her to go fuck herself. In her letter, before she gets into details of her personal life that I don't give a rat's ass about - moaning on about how I can't speak my mind about man stuff because she's had a terrible boyfriend -- she writes "I know I shouldn't bore you with the details of my personal life but I feel fucking compelled to.." Oh! A woman that feels compelled to tell a complete stranger details about her personal life! That's unheard of! Everyone wanna complain about their boyfriends to the Shangster, like he give a shit. Blow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment