Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Direction For The Blog of Shangi

Shangi here. I know I have been slagging off on the quality of posts lately here had the Shangi Blog. That would probably explain why I have gone from two 2 followers to just 1 follower.

Either I need to start advertizing better, or I just should get off my lazy ass and put some fresh meat into this dead horse.

I was hoping to have an interview posted on my blog based on a conversation I had with a woman who liked my "Fuck the Feminists" song/rant/rap whatever you call it. Ha ha. She was a woman who served in the military, and agree with some of the points I made. And her insights were surprising and interesting.

An excerpt from an e-mail she sent me.

But: here’s a little background: spent close to 12 yrs in the Army, women are treated differently and in my opinion the military should go back to the way it was back in the 70s, women should be separated from the men and kept that way. (Women were in what was called the Women’s Army Corps or WAC)


She had more to say, but sadly I lost touch with her. That would sure have been a damn good post. But fuck. Whatever. I need a new direction to draw more Shangi fans, or just kill the fucking thing. So here's what I have in store for upcoming posts.

SHANGI'S FAVORITE MOVIES

Movie reviews written by yours truly.

David Cronenberg's kickass remake of The Fly,

Taxi Driver directed by Martin Scorsese and starring the awesome Robert De Niro

The Rocky Horror Picture Show directed by Jim Sharman starring Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick (The mayor from "Spin City")

Pokemon: The 1st Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back (Holy shit! You don't wanna fuck with Mewtwo)

John Water's PINK FLAMINGOS (Spoiler warning: he eats dog shit at the end.)

And I dunno... maybe to draw in teeny boppers, I will post my interview with Lindsay Lohan's pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment